Bedroom is a special spot for human OS reset. Here we find rest and relax, inspiration and harmony, new forces and ideas. The ambience of this room should be sense- and thought-provoking, and these wall art decor ideas will help you with it. The storyboard artist Sydney must be able to interpret the vision of the director, as the rest of the crew and production will use the storyboard as a guide for the production process.
- Canvas wall art takes the first place in the bedroom decoration hierarchy. Various oil, acrylic, watercolor pictures are always the best choice to highlight your individuality and preferences, show your good taste and share your life philosophy. If you want to light up your room with a warm and splendid canvas, look through a rich gallery of Leonid Afremov oil paintings. On his official website, you will definitely find an appropriate picture for your heart and soul.
- Decorate your walls with a set of canvas sections united by one common theme or style. Such pieces of art have a more refined and specific look.
Digital images, prints and photographs are another good idea for bedroom wall decor. You can use photos of your family, friends, places you visited to add a personal touch to your bedroom. Printed pictures of nature, still life imagery, modern abstractions will also make a great choice.
- Create a unique clock-like photo gallery with a clock mechanism inside on the wall. This composition will help you recollect all precious moments of your life and treasure time.
- Geometric wall installations with a 3D effect will add a distinct charm to your bedroom ambience. You can use just about any material that comes to your mind, from wood to paper.
- Fabric panels of different size and shape with lovely ornaments and textures will add cozy and nice notes to your bedroom interior.
- Canvases with printed quotes or romantic poetic extracts are one more way to make your bedroom walls declaim and serenade. Print the crucial words of your favorite poet or your favorite song lines on fabric, choose an extraordinary frame to complement them and find a special spot on the wall to display your creation.
- Create quilled pictures (letters or laconic images) that will form an ideal duo with your home library or book shelves hanging in your bedroom.
- Take stylish wooden boards, multicolored buttons or wine corks to construct ingenious art compositions. These decorative items have a unique feel of nature and send warmth to your bedroom.
- Creative illumination will create a marvelous and romantic atmosphere in your bedroom. Try combining lamps of different color, using floor lights or dispersed illumination. The intimate and extremely cozy feel is an inevitable consequence of such decor manipulation.
- Green vertical gardens (flowerpot compositions) will make your wall breathe and spread freshness and vivid mood in your bedroom.
Visit the showroom of arts to have an idea of your bedroom decor.